Thursday, December 18, 2008

Penguin of the Month




This Month I interviewed Cordially:

Me: How long have you known me on cp?
Cord: wow! I've known you for a long time. Not from the beginning but for a long time.

Me: If you had about 10 describing words about me what would you say?
Cord: honest, nice, friend, cute, sweet, fun, cool, trustworthy, funny, & friendly.

Me: Do you claim me as a good friend?
Cord: yep

Me: Do you think I am daring?
Cord: I think you can be very determined, like when you come running to me to tell me people are misbehaving on chat. Maybe your daring, but in a safe sort of way.


Cord is my adoptive mom on cp. I didn't really know her up until i saw her in the town with my little sis and then we met...I had seen her before but not as a friend or a mom but that changed on that day in the town. We have been through some good and some bad times together and I always will thank her for being so nice. So thanx cord for everything! You rock no matter what other people say! LYLAS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow paw,
that was sweet. im gonna cry bfor the night is ova i just know it!
hugs, y is everybody bein so nice to me?
hugs,
cord
lol i gotta type scess to get my reply to go through. looks like success!

My Slideshow!