Saturday, October 11, 2008

The penguin of the month.


Welcome to this special edition of Penguin of the month! This month i interview Woofy Gal. Here is what she had to say.

Hi this is Paw with the penguin of the month interview may i interview u?

Q: If you had one friend on the planet club penguin who would it be? (be honest)

A:ummm dats HARD
i would say.........
paw

Q: Who told you about club penguin?

A:my friend angelica

Q: What is your favorite outfit on club penguin?

A:my old outfit iz my favorite
but sometimes any of them are
i ove clothes

Q: Would you claim Pawneeto4 as your loyal friend?

A: yes

Thank you that is all!

Pawneeto4

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hugs, thats sweet. ur my loyal friend too.

Pawneeto4 said...

thank u cord!

ilionese(aka Lion) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

My Slideshow!